DHMC’s official colors are Black, St Tropaz Blue and White
- President gets colors from mother club in area when new member is voted in. Colors must match the mother charter’s patch, with the charter designated by their bottom rocker. This rule is subject to change.
- When a member leaves club, member turns over colors to president of chapter and is removed from the crew in Social Club.
- Respect your colors; don’t let anyone take them from you except the president of the chapter.
- Nothing will be worn on the back of your jacket except colors.
- Colors must be worn at all times when riding or at Club functions.
- The only way a member of Damned Heathens can retire and keep his patch is if local officers authorize him. Minimum time for retirement is 5 years.